Junior Summer Tennis Camp
Junior Summer Camp at Sandy Springs Tennis Center is a great place for young athletes to improve their tennis skills, work hard, make new friends and have a ton of fun. Our pros use the latest teaching methods from the USTA and USPTA to help youngsters be successful. Lessons are designed to meet the developmental needs of each age group enabling them to play and learn while they build confidence.
2017 Summer Camp Schedule
- Session 1: May 30 - June 2, 2017*
- Session 2: June 5- 9, 2017
- Session 3: June 12-16, 2017
- Session 4: June 19-23, 2017
- Session 5: June 26-30, 2017
- Session 6: July 3-7, 2017
- Session 7: July 10-14, 2017
- Session 8: July 17-21, 2017
- Session 9: July 24-28, 2017
- Session 10: July 31 - August 4, 2017
Monday - Friday, 8:45AM to 1:15PM
8:45am: Drop Off
9 :00 - 10:30am: On court games and drills
10:30 - 11:00am: Snack & games
11:00am - 12:00pm: On court games and drills
12:00 - 12:30pm: Lunch
12:30 - 1:00pm: Wrap Up
1:00 - 1:15pm: Pick Up
Camp Session Fee: $195
4 Day Holiday Camps: $160
Go to leagues.bluesombrero.com/sandyspringstennis Click Register to create an account. Enter your contact info and register for summer camp!
When Camp Week Arrives
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable, cool clothing
- Bring racquet, large water bottle and lunch.
Get ready for tons of fun!
In case of rain or inclement weather, call the
SSTC front desk at 404-303-6182. Cancellations
are posted one hour prior to the start of
lessons. Make ups are given for inclement weather
Participants are grouped by ability and age. If enrollment does not reach the minimum of four participants per group, SSTC reserves the right to cancel the time slot and either refund the fee or move the junior to a different day and time.
TENNIS ACADEMY OF THE SOUTH : 7-WEEK SUMMER DRILLS FOR ACADEMY LEVEL 1
SUMMER DRILLS: are the best time of the year to improve a junior’s tennis. Tennis Academy of the South at SSTC has a summer drill schedule that will allow your junior to:
- 1. Take a serious jump in their game and yet have the flexibility to be out of town for tournaments, vacation, etc, and still get all their drills in during the session.
- 2. Have weekly match play set up for them so they can get match play experience.
2017 Summer Schedule Coming Soon!